5 Quotes to Make Your Day

Tuesday, February 23, 2016



“C’est la Vie” – A French saying which means “This is life”. Lock your keys in your car? C’est la vie. Completely unexpected pop quiz? C’est la Vie. Your goldfish dies? C’est la vie…



I have always truly loved this quote. I consider myself a daughter of a king and if I spend my entire day down, then the crown he has presented me with will begin to fall.



I believe this one speaks for itself. How adorable is this sun getting ready for his day?




There will be occasions where you don’t feel this way, but creating that mindset that no one can alter your perspective of yourself is the best thing you can do for your confidence.




Speaking of a confident mindset! I love the message and font of this quote. Such a simple thought. Focus on that confident and deep breath in, and removing those toxic thoughts/judgments/doubts on the way out.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS